mmm, she's staring at me i'm sitting wondering what she's thinking,
她盯著我看,我正坐著想,她到底在想什麼?
mmm, nobody's talking, cause talking just turns into screaming,
沒有人說話,因為談話只會變成尖叫,
ohh, and now im yellin' over her, she's yellin' over me,
而現在我對她大吼,她對我大吼,
all that that means, is neither of us are listening,
一切都表示,我們沒有傾聽對方
and what's even worse is that we don't even remember why we're fighting.
而更糟的是,我們甚至不記得我們為什麼爭吵。
so both of us are mad for, nothing 所以我們兩個都為了微不足道的事情生氣
fighting for, nothing 為小事爭吵
crying for, nothing (woah) 為小事而哭
but we won't let it go for, nothing 但我們不會為小事放手
no not for, nothing 不要為小事拒絕
there should be, nothing 應該沒事
to a love like what we got, oh baby 像我們得到的愛情一樣,寶貝
i know sometimes its gonna rain, 我知道有時會下雨
but baby can we make up now cause i can't sleep through the pain.
但寶貝,我們現在可以和好了,因為我不能帶著痛苦入眠
girl i don't wanna go to bed, mad at you 女孩,我不想要上床,對你生氣
and i don't want you to go to bed, mad at me 而且我不想要你上床,對我生氣
no i don't wanna go to bed, mad at you 不,我不要上床,對你生氣
and i don't want you to go to bed, mad at me (oh no, no, no).
而且我不要你上床,對我生氣(不)
and it gets me upset girl when you're constantly accusing,
而這讓我心煩意亂,女孩,當你不停的指責,
asking questions like you already know 你明知故問
we're fighting this war, baby both of us are losing
在戰場上爭吵,寶貝,我們兩個都輸了
this ain't the way that love is supposed to go 這不是愛情應該走下去的方式
what happened to workin' it out? 到底怎麼解決了?
we get fall into this place where 我們落到這裡
you ain't backin' down 你不讓步
and i ain't backin' down 而我不退讓
so what the hell do we do now? 所以到底我們現在在做什麼?
it's all for, nothing 一切徒勞無功
oh baby, this love ain't gon' be perfect 寶貝,這愛情不完美
and just how good its gonna be 多好要看它的發展
we can fuss and we can fight 我們可以煩惱,而且我們可以奮鬥
long as everything's all right between us 在我們之間,當每件事都弄妥當
before we go to sleep 在我們入睡之前
baby we're gonna be...寶貝我們將...